HOMAG Software Forum

Recent Activities

• alha

Reacted with Like to Cncwurm’s post in the thread Klemmvorrichtung für Kantholz.
    Reaction (Post)
    bei dem beitrag von "cbl123" weiter oben siehst du die klemmbefestigung der basisplatte an die konsole.
  • larry2018

Thread
    Hi there,

i have a program setup for horizontal drilling going in the Y+ direction but i dont understand why it keeps coming up with No appropriate horizontal drill fro processing.

i am using tool 1162 setup for 8mm drilling.

it works if i just use the…
  • JetBlue Group Booking 1844-919-4592 Number is a good and handy manner to ee-e book Groups with JetBlue . This variety offers clients with the equipment they want to control their Group Group Booking, along with Group Booking, changing, and cancelling…
  • If you're seeking to ee-e book a Group on JetBlue , you're in luck—there's an instantaneous Group Booking variety in order to make the system simpler and faster. Whether you're seeking out last-minute offers or upcoming Groups, the JetBlue Group…
  • Have you ever confronted any trouble even as Group Booking Group tickets on-line? If yes, then JetBlue Group Booking 18449194592 Number is right here that will help you out. JetBlue is a main US primarily based totally service that has been supporting…
  • Moonlake19

Replied to the thread board mixing.
    I could imagine that this can be done with a defined variable or something similar (plate X must be placed underneath plate Y). A kind of sacrificial plate, so to speak.
    I would try the hotline for this, I can't create such a set of rules in average…
  • woodWOP_Scout

Replied to the thread Dynamic Level.

the component is only used on WEEKE CNC machines. I am pretty sure that it doesn't work on your BMG311.
    If you run woodWOP 8 on your BMG311, you should be able to find the dynamic level in the NC options of the woodWOP program. Maybe check with…
  • dorex21

Replied to the thread Störung Kollisions Überwachung.
  • Cncwurm

Replied to the thread Klemmvorrichtung für Kantholz.
    hast recht habe ich anders in erinnerung ;)
    https://webshop.schachermayer.…-k-tisch-100-mm/108550102
    anbei link wo es steht

und noch mit manueller klemmung :)
    https://webshop.schachermayer.…-k-tisch-100-mm/108550104
  • Spaikijs4

Replied to the thread Störung Kollisions Überwachung.
    There is problem in your tool changer. Each tool have safety distance and if in tool changer in near positions you have tool with big safety distance this message could appear, just try to put theese tools in other tool changer positions and then try run…