How to stop CutRite rotating parts on grained board

• Hi,

I'm having trouble with optimising a job with grained board. In Woodwop I've written the programs with the direction that I want the grain on the X axis and then at the bottom right of the screen ticked the box for grain at 0 degrees. Lines appear to show the grain direction, if I change the 0 to 90 degrees the lines rotate 90 degrees which I don't want so I've left it at 0. Then in the parts list I've gone into "file" and then "parameters" (I think) or machine parameters and ticked the box for grain. I've opened the information boxes and added grain there but grain doesn't appear on the parts list. I assume that it should and then I'd put the letter "Y" in that box just like for mirrored parts.

When I optimise the parts list CutRite is rotating the parts without recognizing the grain direction required. Some pieces get rotated 90 degrees and some don't, it's just whatever fits in the sheet the most efficiently.

How do I correct this to have the grain direction as required?

Thanks in advance.

• Hello!

In order for the grain direction determination to work correctly, it must be set in the parts list for each desired piece.
    You should set the direction Y=longitudinal, X=transverse or N=the part has no defined direction. At the same time, you should make sure that the material used has a defined direction. If this was not specified, the direction of the paragraph can be reversed.

The direction marked in woodWOP has nothing to do with the direction of the cutrite. In woodWOP the marking is basically just a sign that describes the direction to the user.

-Sami

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!