RUSTIC MODEL 45 DEGREE CORNER

• I want to make a rustic model now the weeke woodwop system is a little different, dxf also shows the model at the base. I watched woodwop 5 videos and did not understand much. because it was using inch and different shortcut coordinates. How can I do it according to the knife size I sent in dxf in order to make the corners properly. can you help with this. can you show me a sample drawing. thankyou

• Merhaba!

İşte keskin köşeli bir program örneği.

-Sami

thank you but i don't know woodwop program very much. how can i do it in autocad ?

• Hello!

Here is dxf-file example. This should not be done with autocad. There may be problems with chaining of lines. By making woodWOP, you still get it to change according to the dimensions, but with a dxf file you have to make each dimension separately. In addition, you may need the dxf-import professional program to get the settings where the milling follows the line.

-Sami

• Merhaba!

İşte dxf dosyası örneği. Bu autocad ile yapılmamalıdır. Hatların zincirlenmesinde sorunlar olabilir. woodWOP yaparak yine boyutlara göre değişmesini sağlıyorsunuz ama bir dxf dosyası ile her boyutu ayrı ayrı yapmanız gerekiyor. Ek olarak, frezelemenin çizgiyi takip ettiği ayarları elde etmek için dxf-import professional programına ihtiyacınız olabilir.

-Sami

I understood everything from the dxf you sent. hmm, the corners should be combined and it should go down from the bottom up and again from the top in the corners and end in the middle of the drawing, not in the corners. very sensible thank you very much

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!