Or have any idea as to why this is happening?

• Hello,

When using WoodWop 6 and newer, when a a component exists that is multi-layered deep, WoodWop slows to a crawl. When opening task manager, it shows just one core, being pushed to the limit. For example, we have a "KnifeEdge" component, that puts a bevel on the board. There are 6 different types of KnifeEdge and we have a multi layered component set up for ease of use. Enter the type of edge in the variable field, and WoodWop will use said parameters to pick up the appropriate tool and perform the routine.That being explained, does anyone know of a way to enable multi core support for WoodWop? Or have any idea as to why this is happening? I went through many resources like Covoco to find some solution but could not find anything.
    Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you.

• We have the same problem. For interior doors we have a base program that consists out of different "libraries" for locks , hinges.... in WP5 it is easily to change variables but in wp6 it is a disaster. It takes a verry long time to adjust something. The problem for us is that these libraries will only grow, so for the future this is a very big problem. we are now looking for solutions with VBA where we will make programs by cutting and pasting parts from the libraries into the program to be processed so that the operator no longer has to make any changes on the machine, but that this is done in advance for him.

I will follow this to see if there are other solutions.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!