Add option to Cut Rite to optimize patterns having maximum number of two sheets together to save time and increase beam saw production

• I proceed an idea to make cut rite optimize the parts list with maximum number of cutting two sheets every cut and that reduced cutting time Which increase the production of the beam saw.
    How can i send my idea to homag software team ?

Eng. Sameh mohamed Tolba

• alsameh200 April 10, 2024 at 10:45 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Add option to cutrite to optimize patterns having maximum number of two sheets together to save time and increase beam saw production” to “Add option to Cut Rite to optimize patterns having maximum number of two sheets together to save time and increase beam saw production”.
  • Hello Sameh,

I am not sure if I understan you correctly but the optimization software is creating automatically so called package cuts.
    If possible Cut Rite creates identical cutting plans and the saw is cutting depending on the saw blade protrusion several boards with one cut.

• Hello

My idea is to get the maximum nomber of identical patterns in the optimized cutting plan

Which save cutting time and increas productivity of the beam saw

Edited once, last by alsameh200 (April 12, 2024 at 2:41 PM).

• You can just group the parts on a xl file then open it in cut rite

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!