Conditional statements

• Okay here is one I would love some help with. In DXF import I have several options with conditional statements for drilling. They all work exactly the way I want but what I am wondering is if there is a way for it to not place it in the mpr all together? Currently it will still place them in the mpr but they will be "red ?" out so as they are not functional. I don't want them in there at all. Reason I would like to do this is 1 - to clean up the clutter and 2 - so that if an operator changes thickness of part due to board variance the conditioned drilling doesn't turn one on that I don't want to be on.I dont want the manual manipulation of mpr all the time just to do this.

Is there a command or something I can put in DXF import that will tell it to do this? I have researched but not been able to find what I am looking for.

Thanks again everyone. :D

• Okay close but no cigar samki. :p

What I have is, for example, 1 drill hole goes through DXF import. This one drill hole is turned on in the mpr after already meeting the one condition that it matched. Now all the conditions it didn't meet/match (which might be up to 3 or 4 different conditions) are still placed in the mpr but they are just turned off. So I now have one drilling sequence turned on in mpr and 3-4 others not for the same hole.

I want DXF import to know that if it didn't meet that condition don't even place those into the mpr,only place the one that meets a given condition.

Does that make more sense?

[ATTACH]n1285[/ATTACH]

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!