WoodWop 7 book/tutorial for beginners

• Hi,

I am completely new to CNC machining with zero experience with any other CNC software or machine beforehand. We use Homag BMG 311 Venture in our factory and I would like to understand interface and create programs for this machine.

Can anyone direct me towards any book, tutorial or even point towards completely different/easier machine and software to start learning with?

I would really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Michael

• Hi Michael,

The WoodWOP bundled help manual will be your best help. Trust me, this forum or the other Internet resources will hardly help as there are hardly any solutions out there.

Homag's own Stiles Machinery on YouTube quite on a while posts for tutorial like the one listed below. They might help you.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!