no-lift tool paths

• Hi,

With WoodWOP 7, I'm trying to figure out how to finish cutting a nested program with a no-lift cutting operation.

I understand how to cut each individual part of the nest, and I also understand how to leave an onion skin. But, now, I want to know how to cut all parts of a nest with one tool path.

Currently, I don't have an optimizer, besides WoodNEST Basic.

Is there a way to make a single tool path that cuts all parts of a nested program using WoodWOP 7 or using WoodNEST Basic?

Thank you.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von andyframes (14. Mai 2021 um 19:16)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello andyframes,

what you are looking for is called "stay down routing". So the tool is not retracting after each workpiece but stays down.

This feature is at the moment only available for our professional nesting software called Cut Rite Nesting.

We are offering a new web-based optimizing software called "intelliDivide Nesting". This tool is optimizing automatically the parts on a raw panel. Sty-down is not yet available but we are planning to get this end of the year. If you are interested in intelliDivide don`t hesitate to contact your HOMAG salesman or us.

• Thank you.

We are currently planning our needs for software. Cut rite is certainly an option. I will look into IntelliDivide Nesting.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!