Group Recut Parts

• Hello everyone!

In the cutting plan I want to group small parts to be cut initially as one big part.

Once the big part is cutted and edgebanded, is then recutted into small parts (check attachment, the colors represent the "big part").

Is this possible? If so, how can I do it? Any tips?

I have the CutRite V10.

Thanks for your time and help!

• Hi there,

you need to set up a template in the pattern library. The template type has to be "Create master part- divide at saw". Also make sure that you check the box "Allow incomplete 1D template". Your basic template can then e.g. show 20 parts, but the optimizer will not bring an error message if you only assign 10 parts to the acutal template later.

In additon, you need to set up an additional info box with the type "Grain match template". If you have doe this, you can select the template and the position for each part in the part list when you jump to this box.

In the patterns you will then see a so-called master part, that contains all the small parts and an additonal pattern for the cross cutting process.

Best regards!

• Hello,

First of all thanks for the help, I have been able to do everything you described except for that last sentence:

"In the patterns you will then see a so-called master part, that contains all the small parts and an additonal pattern for the cross cutting process."

Is the master part supposed to be with a bold outline in the pattern preview menu? The additional pattern for the cross cutting also does not appears in this menu.

Could it be related to the menu options that I have? (photo attached)

Best Regards!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!