Beiträge von andyframes

Hi all,

My question is in regards to layer names in CAD.

Is it possible to add these details in layer names?

1. Step-down trimming

2. Toolpath direction (Also, sometimes, after importing DXF to WoodWOP, I'm not able to change the toolpath direction. The "Forward/Backward" check box is not clickable. Therefore, some pieces will be trimmed with climb cut instead of conventional cut. This happens randomly, I think.)

3. Unit of measurement

It would be quicker for our operators if they didn't need to change these settings every time a DXF is imported to WoodWOP.

If not, is there a place in CAD that I'm able to set up these details?

Thanks!

I am having an issue with CAD Plugin. I am not able to create contours (lines, circles, etc.).

However, this issue is only occurring on the WoodWop 7.2 software installed on my office computer.

The Woodwop 7.1 CAD Plugin software installed on the CNC's computer works well.

Here are some picture of the issue I am having while trying to create a line:

As shown, the line was not created.

Now, here are some pictures of the same process, but on the CNC's computer:

As shown, the line was created.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Hi all,

I'm having issues with opening .mpr files into the CNC-simulator. It seems I need to change the file to a .ges file in order to open it in the CNC-simulator.

I only know this because, on occasion, a file will show as a .ges file. Then, it will open in the simulator. However, without getting lucky, I don't know how to change the file from an .mpr to a .ges.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Linked, are two pictures: one pic shows the error message when I try to open an .mpr file in the simulator. The next picture shows an example of a file that will open in the simulator.

Hi,

With WoodWOP 7, I'm trying to figure out how to finish cutting a nested program with a no-lift cutting operation.

I understand how to cut each individual part of the nest, and I also understand how to leave an onion skin. But, now, I want to know how to cut all parts of a nest with one tool path.

Currently, I don't have an optimizer, besides WoodNEST Basic.

Is there a way to make a single tool path that cuts all parts of a nested program using WoodWOP 7 or using WoodNEST Basic?

Thank you.