Posts by Mark_kiddie

Hi Rudi,

I too do not have the file C:\Machines\docu\MachineDocu\MA_0000000000\DEU\9882428362DEUBA.pdf

It would have helped me over the years to have access to this information as it would make simulation a lot clearer and machining a lot safer.

Regards,

Mark

That works thank you Marco,

I'm still having issues assigning the outline to the cutter.

I have inserted it in S7, Holder geometry which is having no effect on the 3D model.

Am I missing something?

It would be helpful if Homag gave some instruction within the help pages on woodwop.

Hi Sebastian,

I am interested in learning how to draw cutters to be used for simulation.

It would help me to visualise the the processes when programming from the office.

Unfortunately I am having trouble opening the the .pdf files you posted. I've tried both Edge and Adobe and they both say they can't open this file.

Is anyone else able to open them or is it an issue on my side?

Regards,

Mark

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've had some time off with covid.

As you suggested I ran a vertical trimming macro using the same cutter, contour and station as with the freeform pocket. The vertical trimming macro machined in the correct positon. It seems therfore to be an issue wilth the freeform pocket macro.

It's not something we have had problems with before but it is something I would like to get to the bottom of before it causes any more issues.

Regards,

Mark

Hi,

We have a Venture 115M with Woodwop 7.1, version 7.1.94.15

I recently programmed a large top which needed two 80mm vertical pockets, two 80mm freeform pockets and a handful of 8mm vertical dowel holes.

Due to the size of the top it was assigned to station No.8 with no offsets as the top was at finished size. After running the program the vertical pockets and the 8mm holes were in the right position but the freeform pockets had moved y -6mm off centre.

I have run a new program “cable_tidy_test.mprx” in station No1 and station No8 with a vertical pocket, a freeform pocket and a straight rebate.

In station No1 everything runs well.

In station No8 the freeform pocket is again offset, whereas the rebate and the vertical pocket are in position.

I was wondering if anyone had any similar problems.

Regards,

Mark

Hi Papaxas,

We had the same issue with our previous machine, a Venture 5, which had Woodwop 5 installed.

Identical holes after an NC stop were overlooked by the machine.

The work round I used was to change the depth in z of the second set of holes by 0.1mm.

Mark

Hi,

You need to set two tools up per process.

In the condition box for the first tool enter _nonmirror

In the condition box for the second tool enter _mirror

Make sure the first tool is on the correct start point and side of the tool line.

Click "Reflect view in X" on the toolbar and then make sure the reflected tool is at the correct start point and side of the tool line.

This can also be done for the y axis - _ymirror and _nonymirror

Hope this helps,

Mark

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way of copying and pasting CAD lines from one program to another within Woodwop 7?

Regards,

Mark

Hallo,

Weiß jemand, ob es in Woodwop 7 eine Möglichkeit gibt, CAD-Zeilen von einem Programm in ein anderes zu kopieren und einzufügen?

Grüße,

Mark

I think you would have to make a copy of your original program and swap the order of the tools in the copy. You could then load them individually and would get the desired effect of reduced tool changes.

Regards,

Mark

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich denke, Sie müssten eine Kopie Ihres Originalprogramms erstellen und die Reihenfolge der Werkzeuge in der Kopie austauschen. Sie könnten sie dann einzeln laden und würden den gewünschten Effekt reduzierter Werkzeugwechsel erzielen.

Grüße,

Mark

Hi,

This program relies on the left hand bed having no mirroring and the the right hand bed being mirrored in X.
    I hope that you can adapt this to be of some use.

Regards,

Mark

Hallo,

Dieses Programm basiert darauf, dass das linke Bett keine Spiegelung hat und das rechte Bett in X gespiegelt ist.
    Ich hoffe, dass Sie dies anpassen können, um von Nutzen zu sein.

Grüße,

Mark

temp.mpr

Hallo Gobi,

Ich frage mich, ob das Tool Nummer 900.1 das Problem verursacht.
    Alle unsere Werkzeuge werden als ganze Zahlen bezeichnet. Verursacht die Dezimalstelle das Problem? Haben Sie versucht, das Schwesterwerkzeug 901 oder die nächste verfügbare Nummer zu benennen?

Grüße,

Mark

Hi Gobi,

I wonder if the tool number 900.1 is creating the issue?
    All our tools are named as whole numbers, is the decimal place causing the problem? Have you tried naming the sister tool 901 or the next available number.

Regards,

Mark

Hallo wmmanufaktur

Ich würde auch gerne wissen, wie das geht.
    Bei der Erstellung eines neuen gedrehten Levels wäre dies hilfreich.

Grüße,
    Mark

Hello wmmanufaktur

I would also like to know how to do this.
    When creating a new rotated level it would be helpful.

Regards,
    Mark