Error in MPR after going through DXF Import Professional

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in MPR after going through DXF Import Professional

I run a DXF through import professional and it gives me the following error: 5.Macro: Frasen, Failure: Processing past starting point on open contour.

Now when in the mpr if I just go and re select the starting point the error goes away, doesn't make sense to me. These are not closed contour elements and I think this is why its doing it. I feel like it shouldn't matter and there should be a way to stop from generating this error when going through converter and creating mpr I just am not sure what I need to add into the converter to take care of this error.

See attached mpr as example.

Any help here would be great.Thanks
    Attached Files

The problem is that the parameter "Forwards" is deactivated but the tool is running forward.
    If you select one time a start point you will see that the parameter will become activated.

The basic problem is the DXF import: Here you can define which parameter should be defined. The parameter name for the DXF import prof is "p.RI=1".
    Please check this. I am sure that in your conversion rule the parameter is set as "p.RI=0".
    Attached Files

Comment

• kevin
      kevin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I have it turned on in the DXF import. I am thinking that it may have to do with the way the engineer draws it and the software they use. Some drawings pull in juts fine and others don't. i think i can make do for now. Thank you for your help.
Working...
X