HSK63F Clamping nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSK63F Clamping nut

We are making a purchase decision about the chucks and collets for our new Centateq P-310 and Drillteq V-500.

I think we are getting the HSK63F chucks with ER40 spring collets for now. The question is about the clamping nut, to have the one with bearing or not?

For now, we have only used clockwise tools and that probably wont change for a while. As I understand, the benefit of the nuts with bearing is that it can be used with counterclockwise tools.

Are there any other advantages for ball bearing nuts?

We only use bearing type lock nuts now as they do give you a little better clamp tension on the tool and supposed to have a better balance. From my experience theres not a great deal difference in price so also having the option to use both rotation tools anytime in the future make them a no brainer for us.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigUK View Post
      We only use bearing type lock nuts now as they do give you a little better clamp tension on the tool and supposed to have a better balance. From my experience theres not a great deal difference in price so also having the option to use both rotation tools anytime in the future make them a no brainer for us.
      Thanks for response! I guess the difference in price is so marginal that we are definetly getting the nuts with bearings.

Comment

Working...
      X