Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulk edit (multiple operations, same change)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk edit (multiple operations, same change)

When I have a CNC program converted from dxf it is still quite raw to me and I have to do a lot of changes in woodWop. Sometimes it is the same change for many operations, like direction, offset, blowing. Is there any way to select multiple operations (like drilling, routing) and do the change at once? Now I have to edit them one by one and when they are 15-20-more, it can take oveer half an hour and that is very, very inefficient. Or is there any way to switch to CNC code like in other software and do something like Find/Replace?

if you have the file in *. mpr you can easily open the file in the explorer with editor and work with search and replace with * .mprx file the whole is no longer possible.
    Last edited by Cncwurm; 15-02-19, 06:28.
    Grüße
    Rudi

Comment

cool, thanks. I think I start to understand the code, $E1, $E2 is geometry, <105 seems t be routing/trimming... maybe I will create my own editor - excel worksheet with macros.

Comment

Can someone explain what is "group code"? It is mentioned as one option, how to pass parameters for operations from dxf to mpr, but I have no idea (niether does google nor Autocad help), what it is, where it is, how to open/access it and edit/modify. And many parameters are not even described in "pro" manual - contours expert. Like for example extension of start/end. Now I found it in mpr, they are VLS="..." and VLE="..", I wonder, when I type this in result line in conversion profile, if it applies to all mpr.

Comment

Hello!

Here is a manual with explanations for the mpr-file.

http://www.weeke-training.com/filead..._format_us.pdf

But the easiest and perhaps the best way would be to use a dxf-import professional, which gives you direct processing just the way you want it to be. Pay your money back in a pretty fast time.

-Sami

Comment

I got quite familiar with dxf import pro, but as I said, not every parameter can be defined through experts in conversion profile. Like extension/prolongation/stretch on start/end. So I still have to click every routing/trimming to adjust some parameters/settings

Comment

Hello!

dxf-import gives you the ability to adjust all parameters. If you make the necessary layers and the desired adjustments for them do not need to make any corrections after the conversion. In the pro version you can create completely new machining as much as you want and for each of them to have custom conversion rules.

-Sami

Comment

Working...
              X