Export DXF from woodWOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export DXF from woodWOP

How does this function work? Does it take the mpr you have and turn it into a dxf? If so does it create layers such as "BORE", "TRIM", etc? How do I use this function? I have a mpr then go to file, export, dxf, then I save it as a dxf into whatever folder I want and then it gives me an error which says the following:

Export as DXF:
    Error while saving document '(path I am trying to save it too)'

Hi Kevin,

the DXF-Export only can export contour elements. There is also no generation of layers.

Regards, holzking

Comment

Greetings holzking,

Well that just stinks!

If all it can export is contour elements then what was the intended use for this? I don't see how exporting just a contour element can be of much use if you can't export anything else from the mpr? Maybe just of not much use to me I guess....I just don't really see the point. Almost seems like an incomplete function.

Is there any other way that you know of to be able to take the mpr and turn it into a dxf?

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by kevin View Post
        Is there any other way that you know of to be able to take the mpr and turn it into a dxf?
        Yes, you can program an Excel-Table or a Access Database to convert mpr to ply to scr to dxf!
        I started this 1 year ago for converting lines from mpr to dxf.
        You just need an Autocad to open the scr-file to convert it from Script to dxf.

Regards,
        pfoti

Comment

Greetings pfoti,

Thank you I will look into this option. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X